Up: Pronunciation Dictionary
Previous: Lexical Encoding
You may add more information to your dictionary such as:
Do not forget to describe these contents accordingly in the final corpus
documentation. Make sure that these contents are parsable.
- word count in the corpus or parts of the corpus (especially in
parts that contain conversational speech).
- other likely pronunciation variants aside from the canonical
- pronunciation variants found in your corpus together with their
respective word count9.6 based on a phonetic segmentation.
- Syllable/morph/compound word boundaries.
- Syntactic information.
- Primary and secondary word accents.
- Additional inflections of word forms, e.g. if the word `goes' is in
your corpus, you might extend the dictionary by the
forms `go', `went' and `gone'.