Travel and Accomodation
The address of the conference centre:
Haus der bayerischen Landwirtschaft Herrsching
Rieder Str. 70
82211 Herrsching am Ammersee
There is a direct train (S8) from the airport via city centre to Herrsching. The train takes approximately 90 minutes from the airport and 50 minutes from the central train station.
If you are travelling to Herrsching from the airport you need to buy a one-way ticket for 4 zones, which will be €11.20. If you are travelling from Munich central station or from anywhere downtown Munich, buy a one-way ticket for 3 zones for €8.40. Your ticket will also be valid for the connecting bus from Herrsching S-Bahn station to Lochschwab.
- Time table of the S8 from the airport to Herrsching.
- Time table of the S8 from the central station to Herrsching.
- Time table of the S8 from Herrsching to the airport.
- Link to the journey planner.
There is a bus (number 957) between the train station in Herrsching and the conference centre which takes between 3 and 7 minutes. Take bus 957 towards Inning and get off at Lochschwab. From bus stop Lochschwab walk about 100m in direction of travel and the Haus der bayerischen Landwirtschaft is to your right (Riederstr. 70). Please be aware that there is only one bus every hour.
- Directions from S-Bahn to bus stop in Herrsching; directions from bus stop Lochschwab to conference center HdbL
- Time table of the bus 957 departing at Herrsching train station, heading to the conference centre (please get off at Lochschwab).
- Time table of the bus 957 departing at the conference centre, heading to Herrsching train station.
Here are the phone numbers of two local taxi companies in Herrsching:
Ammersee taxi: +49-8152-925592
Taxi am Bahnhof: +49-8152-3458