All notifications of acceptance have been sent.
All presenting authors are requested submit a revised abstract by March 20, 2017:
For your abstract to be included in the conference program booklet, please submit a revised .pdf version of your abstract on EasyChair according to the following guidelines:
- Directly below the abstract title, include author name(s) and affiliation(s), and one contact email.
- The abstract must not exceed 1 page including references, graphs, etc.
- Substantial changes to the original abstract should not be made.
- The final .pdf should be A4, with a minimum of 2.5 cm margins and a minimum of 11 point font, in Times or Times New Roman.
- No page numbers or text should be included in the margins.
- Authors are responsible for checking that their figures are legible when printed.
- The filename must be in the form:
- [Presenting author LastName]_[Paper title abbreviated].pdf
- For example: Smith_coarticulation_children.pdf
- Note that 1-page abstracts will be accessible online before and after the conference.
- How to submit your revised abstract on Easy Chair:
From the submission page, click on “Add or update files” in the upper right corner of the window.
Click on “Browse…” and select the .pdf of your revised 1-page abstract.
Click on the red “Submit” button at the bottom of the window.
Here you can access the DYNAMICS 2017 EasyChair site: